Missoula Children’s Theatre Virtual Workshop 1
Thursday, March 11th at 5:30p.m.
Stage Makeup, Special Effects
Materials You Need-
Raid your adult’s makeup to learn how to create special effects like cuts, scrapes and sunburns.
- A fresh paint brush small tipped (not been used for anything but makeup)
- Red toned lipstick (with purple or brown tones are great too)
- A clean sponge hard or soft
- Makeup with green tones (eyeshadow, etc.)
- Makeup with white tones (eyeshadow, etc.)
- A small bit of aluminum foil from the kitchen
- Eyeliner any neutral color (black, brown, grey)
You Might Also Want
- All other makeup supplies you have! Old Halloween makeup, be creative and ready to explore!
- You might want an adult or a friend to practice.
To attend either of these workshops, follow the zoom link.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 756 5171 7527
You will be muted upon entering. Please remain muted. This session will be recorded.
We are excited to see you soon!