Tennessee Specialty License Plates—which support over 100 different organizations and charities—are now available as gifts through a new website hosted by the State Department Treasury office at tngiftcenter.com/giftatag.
Each GIFT-A-TAG is good for the purchase of a Specialty License Plate or the personalization of any license plate. GIFT-A-TAG vouchers are $35 and you can buy as many as you want for your family and friends.
You can also use your Gift-A-Tag to renew your Specialty License Plate or the personalization of your license plate. Just redeem the voucher online or mail in with your check.
Its easy to order:
- Go to tngiftcenter.com/giftatag
- Click on the purchase button and select the number of vouchers needed
- Complete the credit card information and check your email for your GIFT-A-TAG Vouchers
- You can then EMAIL your GIFT-A-TAG Vouchers to your recipients or PRINT for a hard copy
- The lucky receiver of your gift should then check out the available Specialty License Plates ONLINE or complete the application to personalize a license plate
- The last step is for the recipients to go to their local County Clerk’s office to redeem the voucher and pick up their own specialty license plate
For Personalized Plates, the County Clerk will contact them when the plate is ready